منتدى مدرسة الرويحة الأساسية للبنين
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى مدرسة الرويحة الأساسية للبنين

منتدى مدرسي ثقافي علمي ترفيهي للهيئة التدريسية وطلاب مدرسة الرويحة الاساسية للبنين

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» خطط لغة انجليثزية لكل الصفوق وتحليل محتوى
TROPICAL RAINFORESTS I_icon_minitimeالأحد أكتوبر 16, 2011 10:16 pm من طرف SAMER AL-DAYYAT

» خطط دراسيه منوعه للمنهاج الاردني 2010-2010
TROPICAL RAINFORESTS I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 07, 2011 3:49 am من طرف تيسير عقل

» اهلا وسهلا بكم
TROPICAL RAINFORESTS I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 25, 2011 9:33 pm من طرف صمتي عنواني

» اهلا وسهلا بكم
TROPICAL RAINFORESTS I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 25, 2011 9:32 pm من طرف صمتي عنواني

» كنوز الحسنات
TROPICAL RAINFORESTS I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 04, 2011 2:53 pm من طرف ايمن ابوحسان

» الهمزة المتوسطة
TROPICAL RAINFORESTS I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 04, 2011 2:44 pm من طرف ايمن ابوحسان

» علاما ت الفصل الثاني قريبا هنا
TROPICAL RAINFORESTS I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يونيو 06, 2011 9:47 am من طرف حمزة الدواهيك

» علامات الفصل الدراسي الثاني لجميع الصفوف التي يدرسها المعلم حمزة الدواهيك ( قريبا )
TROPICAL RAINFORESTS I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يونيو 06, 2011 9:46 am من طرف حمزة الدواهيك

» شكرررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررا
TROPICAL RAINFORESTS I_icon_minitimeالخميس مارس 10, 2011 7:34 pm من طرف زيد

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
منتدى
التبادل الاعلاني
احداث منتدى مجاني

TROPICAL RAINFORESTS

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
محمد خطاطبة

عدد المساهمات : 8
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/04/2010
العمر : 27
الموقع : الرويحة

TROPICAL RAINFORESTS Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: TROPICAL RAINFORESTS   TROPICAL RAINFORESTS I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مايو 11, 2010 10:42 am

Where In The World Are Rainforests?

Rainforests can be found in Africa ,Asia ,Australia , and South America. Rainforests used to cover 14% of the earth's surface but now it only covers 6%. Rainforests are the worlds oldest ecosystem. They are home to over half the species of plants and animals!

What is the rainforest like?
Rainforest have inches of rain each year between 80 and 400 inches! It can be an extremly hot and humid and most of the animals living there have their hababit built on or chopped down- find out more!

What is the climate in a rainforest?
about 50 - 32 degrres in winter in summer its about 70 -89 degrees

What Plants And Animals Do You Find In A Rainforest?
Tropical rainforests are home to the largest and the smallest, the loudest and the quietest of all land animals, as well as some of the most dangerous, most beautiful, most endearing and strangest looking animals on earth. You've probably heard of some of them: jaguars, toucans, parrots, gorillas, and tarantulas all make their home in tropical rainforests.

What peoples live in the rain forests?

We often overlook the millions of people that live in the rain forests. Did you know that there are about 50,000,000 tribal people living in world's rainforests? These people depend on the forests for their food and shelter. As we cut more and more trees and destroy more and more of the forests, we are also killing people. Many native tribes have been exterminated already because their governments failed to protect them from logging companies, the mining companies and the slash and burn farmers

What common foods come from rainforests?
Some common foods coming from the Amazon Rainforest include: cocoa beans, bananas, manioc, rice, fish, soy, and corn

How Do Rainforest Help Us When We Are Ill?

Yes they do. They give specail plants that makes medicine and also the trees are always clearing are oxygen so you would recover quicker then if you didn't.

Why are rainforest important for the environment?

Plants remove Carbon Dioxide [one of the major "Greenhouse" gasses] from the atmosphere, and release oxygen into the air so a large rainforest will continually refresh the atmosphere

What is happening to the rainforest?

The rain forests are being cut down for the use of toilet roll and pencils, dams, tourist, parks but all that is destroying our breathing sysytem and if we cut down all the trees we are gone for good
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

TROPICAL RAINFORESTS
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى مدرسة الرويحة الأساسية للبنين :: قسم نادي اللغة الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: